Stefan Collignon, Macroeconomic imbalances in Europe a mistaken concept? In : Andrew Watt, Hansjörg Herr and Jan Priewe (eds). Saving the Euro: Redesigning Euro Area economic governance, Social Europe Publishing, june 2017. Download e-book in PDF here
CHAPTER IN BOOK :
The European Union as a Republic. In : Collignon, Stefan (ed). The Governance of European Public Goods - Towards a Republican Paradigm of European Integration. Palgrave Macmillan, Switzerland. Dec 2017.
- The philosophical counter offensive to Neoliberalism starts here :
Negative and Positive Liberty and the Freedom to Choose. (Submitted 2018)
Abstract : In the name of promoting negative liberty, neoliberalism has shrunk the democratic state and thereby reduced positive liberty. The paper argues that this philosophy is a mistaken interpretation of Berlin’s two concepts of liberty, whereby negative liberty mean non-interference and positive liberty interference by the state. In a simple model of individual and collective choice it is shown that positive and negative liberty are interdependent and that liberal democracy is the proper articulation of positive liberty.
- New "rapporto", Centro Europa Ricerche (CER), coming soon.
- Stefan Collignon, Piero Esposito and Giovanna Scarchilli, Europe: Coming together or falling apart?, Centro Europa Ricerche (CER), rapporto 1, 2017.
SOCIAL EUROPE :
LIGHT READING :
EUROPEAN COMPETITIVENESS :
- I have presented this paper in a working seminar at the ECB (12.04.2018). Download here in Pdf (Submitted to review) - in Pptx
- Wage Imbalances in the European Labour Market. In : Leila Simona Talani (ed.), Europe in Crisis : A structural analysis, Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.
- Stefan Collignon and Piero Esposito. Wage Competitiveness in Luxembourg. A Study engaged by the Government of the Grand Dutchy of Luxembourg In respect of the Project Wage Imbalances in the European Labour Market. London, 29 September 2016. LSE consulting.